|Section Moment of Inertia||7.2-8.64cm?/m|
|Section Moment of Resistance||4.64-5.55cm³/m|
1. he aesthetic cross section and wavelength offer a very decorative effect.
2. It is directly connected to the sub-structure via screws,thus able to offer a strong wind resistant performance.
3. The two rib joints are designed with sealinggrooves and cavities to block the capillary water by virtue of the outstanding waterproof performance.4. The unique wavelength, while providing excellent mechanical properties, creates a layered effect of light and shadow.
|Section Moment of Inertia||10.61-12.74cm?/m|
|Section Moment of Resistance||
1. The standard façade panels are commonly applied to industry buildings;It is directly connected to the sub-structure via screws,thus able to offer a strong wind resistant performance;
2. The 35mm wave height and trough design allow the façade panel a stronger 3D effect and a more aesthetic appearance;
3. The high standard and highstrength fasteners offer an excellent thermal insulation performance;
4. High effective utilization rate, easy installation, economical and functional.
|Panel Thickness||0.5 - 0.6mm|
|Section Moment of Inertia||9.6 - 11.56cm?/m|
|Section Moment of Resistance||8.9 - 10.6cm³/m|